A recirculating refrigerated bath is a laboratory device used in any application that requires the placement of multiple samples in a water bath at low temperatures. They are useful equipment when a constant and reliable temperature is required, as they move liquids while providing the temperature preset by the operator.
These units are provided with a refrigerated recirculation system for temperature ranges of -17 °C. This laboratory equipment is very useful for controlling the temperature of specific reactions and acts as an excellent auxiliary equipment when it comes to refrigeration in the laboratory.
The recirculating refrigerated baths cover a wide range of temperatures to meet the different needs of your applications. Whether analytical instrumentation needs to be cooled or when performing complex temperature profiling. They typically feature powerful closed cooling systems that save water and provide excellent cooling capacity, and feature compact designs to save space in the lab, allowing them to be placed on bench tops or in limited spaces.
How is a refrigerated recirculating bath constituted?
- Stainless steel bath
- External circulation set
- Ventilation system
- Digital control where you can program the temperature
- Continuous use pump, which allows the equipment to be kept on for long periods of time, without any problem.
What are the applications of a refrigerated recirculating bath?
- Pharmaceutical industry.
- Education: rotary evaporator cooling, replacement of tap water cooling, small sample immersion, photometry, chromatography systems
- Industry: QC testing, sample preparation, general cooling, reaction chemistry, temperature control, semiconductor manufacturing, rheometry
- In food science: refractometry
- In the life sciences: electrophoresis cooling
- High temperature cooling: active up to 150 °C.
At Kalstein we are MANUFACTURERS of laboratory equipment of the highest quality and designed with the best technology, which is why we offer you innovative refrigerated recirculating baths at the best PRICES on the market. That’s why we invite you to take a look at the Products menu.HERE