The importance of this type of ice is in its wide variety of uses due to its practicality and versatility, it is a dry ice and subcooled commonly in very small fragments, it has a presentation in very thin layers of two to three millimeters thick, this depends on the equipment manufacturer, in our case in kalstein we offer you a completely computer controlled ice making process, using imported computer chips for reliable control and easy operation.
Ice maker KALSTEIN has fully automatic control with performance indicator, full ice indicator, water shortage indicator and fault code display, etc. It has the advantage that it will stop automatically in case of full ice or water shortage and start automatically when the ice is not full or water supply resumes.
Importance of a scale ice maker in a laboratory.
This type of ice has a variety of applications in different areas, however, its use in pharmaceutical laboratories is indispensable for the transport of medicines, which need to have an optimal temperature. It must be present in laboratories of food industries, since it preserves food for processing, at the exact temperature, are also used in laboratories of concrete mixing plants, chemical plants, refrigeration removal, water-skiing soil, medicines.
Very used in school laboratory, medical laboratory, chemical laboratory, biology laboratory and laboratories of other different areas, thanks to its characteristics of durability and its ability to cover more surface with less quantity, important aspects in industrial laboratories. In general it can be used in laboratories directly for agitation and mixing of refrigerated materials Acute; No edges and corners to prevent damaging the surface of the cooled object.
Advantages of flake ice in the lab.
- It allows a greater exchange of heat, unlike other types of ice.
- Its storage and use is optimal, due to the volume of the scales.
- It has the ability to extract from the products more heat from other ice.
- Immediate use after ice production.
- With this type of ice, they manage with few quantities to cover the whole product throughout the long day.
- It can infiltrate small spaces with the ability to cool fast and a good effect of ice bathing.
- It is used to keep samples and reagents cold during experiments or other laboratory work.
Features of an ice maker brand KALSTEIN.
- High quality SUS304 stainless steel is used, which is anti-corrosive and durable.
- The compact structure is simple and space-saving.
- R134a CFC-free compressors from world-famous brands are used.
- The main parts and components have passed the relevant safety certifications.
- The product has a stable quality and long service life.
- The ice-making process is fully computer-controlled, using imported computer chips for reliable control and easy operation.
- Fully automatic control: with performance indicator, full ice indicator, water shortage indicator and fault code display, etc.
- It will stop automatically in case of full ice or water shortages and start automatically when the ice is not full or water supply resumes.
- Ignition switches and function indicators are displayed in the front with detailed instructions.
- The decayed safety performance indicators have passed electrical tests and are therefore safe and reliable.
We offer you a variety of ice machines with specific features and functions, which will solve your concerns within the laboratory, if you want to know them visit us at HERE
If you want to know the catalog of high-end products that we KALSTEIN have for you, visit us HERE we have a specialized team that will answer your doubts, remember that to choose the best and most updated maker of ice in scales contact the best, offering you a price without competition, in addition we assure that through our online sales channels is very easy and viable, remember we are Company manufacturer of Laboratory Equipment recognized worldwide.